Refined Components Grids are faster, lighter, and easier to customize than ever in Ext JS 4. Grid HTML markup is drastically reduced and has built-in intelligence — rendering only markup needed for features enabled in your app.
Advanced Data The Ext JS 4 Data package enables you to retrieve, decode and use data in your web apps. The data package has been completely rewritten for version 4, while using the same approach as previous versions.
Custom Theming Ext JS 4 harnesses technology originally developed for Sencha Touch to make the framework more themeable than ever. Every aspect of the framework's appearance can be customized, often in a single variable.
Layouts Ext JS 4 has a fully refactored layout engine with higher efficiency and performance — as well as brand new layouts like DockLayout, and more!
Learning Resources With our new API Docs viewer and helpful guides, Ext JS 4 is more approachable than ever. Dive in and make something amazing today!
Get up to speed on Ext JS 4 with Sencha Training Our hands-on course is designed for experienced Ext JS 3 developers and covers the new features in Ext JS 4, including the Ext Core Class System, the new Data Model, Forms, Layouts, Charting & Drawing, new Grid features, Theming with Sass, and Sencha MVC.
Recently, I got one NAS QNAP TS-212 with 2tb *2 samsung harddisk.
it took around half hour to install the harddisk. but it is quite easy to do it.
after around two weeks, I am quite satisfy with it.
now I will briefly list all the pros and cons which I think.
1. quiet, very quiet compare with deskpc.
2. energy. it cost 13 watt in operation, 6 watt on sleep.
3. speed. copy file from nas to pc or mac. the speed can reach my router top speed. I have router 100Mbits/second= around 11MB/s. you can play HD video directly via AFP, windows network service. with wifi connection. No problem for stream HD video. very fast.
4. simple web server with php, mysql. with python,etc.I have installed some php program but I dont have a lot of time to play with it.
1. 256MB memory, not upgradeable. it sounds same strategy as apple(ipad, iphone), want more memory,pay more money. IT S STUPID!!!!.
2. low speed cpu. for heavy works. when I upload large photo to my gallery3, the gallery3 become very slow. it take 80~90% cpu for cache new photo. if reduce the upload photo size, the gallery3 become much faster.
3. less USB ports, no esata port.
at the end, NAS is neither pc nor server. it is a thin client for share files and data. It is ideal for share music, foto, video with family and friends. of course. it can do more jobs than this. you should be aware you looking for a network harddisk with extra functions or you are looking for a pc which can do more jobs.