The following are the steps for configuring the FTP on Windows 7 with Filezilla :
- The first time you have to change the admin password to edit>> preferences Administrator>> administrator password.
- After that you already have an FTP server running on Windows 7.
- You could use a manual connection or filezilla FTP client. To proceed you need a newly created user in the different FTP server admin, for safety.
- The users simply Agregat icon you in this case the user is Opensys and the key is opensysblog, add a password and give permissions to a folder in the Shared Folders menu, look for it and give read / write permissions.
- Save the changes and we tested.
- Start>> Run>> cmd, type ftp localhost "or the ip of the machine".
Xiaoyu Guan (Sam)