I just setting up OSM into Tilecache as TMS.
From above information, I think I need mapproxy, if i want to turn the TMS into WMS
Features of MapProxyMapProxy acts as a WMS, TMS and KML server. It does not render any data itself but delegates requests to other server. It stores all responses and reuses that cached data for further requests. It can requests data from WMS and TMS clients.
- WMS 1.0.0, 1.1.1, 1.3.0
- TMS 1.0.0
- KML 2.2
- accelerate existing WMS
- reproject to other SRS (i.e. cache in EPSG:4326, requests in EPSG:31467)
- combine individual map layers from different WMS services
- hide the origin WMS servers
- fill caches dynamic, in advance or both
- add watermarks and/or attributions to all responses
Xiaoyu Guan (Sam)